Monday 1 December 2014

Right Again

You called me a liar and a loony. You said that I could expect to be paying out libel settlements for the rest of my life. You banned me from your "We own the Internet" websites.

You did those things because I had set out the always public, never disputed facts of the ties between, on the one hand, that which went on to become New Labour, and, on the other hand, the Paedophile Information Exchange.

But I was right.

And I have been setting out for just as long the support for sex between adults and children on the part of the New Right of that same period.

The complete and utter depravity of the Thatcher Government, of its associates and of its supporters, a depravity of which it is inconceivable that the Leaderene herself was unaware, is about to make the story of Harriet Harman look like a footnote of history.

Everyone catches up eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment