Saturday 26 August 2017

Declaratory Power

Do you have to live in Scotland in order to bring a case before the High Court of Justiciary, asking it to exercise its declaratory power?

If so, then over to the SNP to prove that it is really any use to anyone, by seeking to have Tony Blair's, Jack Straw's and Lord Goldsmith's crime of aggression in 2003 declared to be so, and dealt with accordingly.

Or if not, then over to General Abdul Wahed Shannan Al Rabbat, or to anyone else with the money and the profile. Had I both, then I would do it myself.

But I do not have, for example, the salary of a Member of Parliament. Nor do I yet have the salary of a Police, Crime and Victims' Commissioner.

2 comments:

  1. Don't try and deny it, you are getting ready for this autumn's General Election.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old David Lindsay, still campaigning to be made Leader of a party that won't let him be a member, and maybe even going to succeed in the next 10 years.

    ReplyDelete