Wednesday 30 August 2017

Outcry

I have not always been disabled, but I always will be. I will always be mixed-race, too.

In both of those capacities, I am struggling to find the words to express my disgust at the lack of outcry over the recent remarks of Jess Phillips, and at the lack of action against her by the Labour Party.

When Parliament resumes next week, then the Labour whip needs to be suspended from her, and a Labour Whip needs to propose the motion that she be in some way censured by the House.

Or is it acceptable to say that British Pakistanis import wives for their disabled sons?

1 comment:

  1. It's so hypocritical, social workers get prostitutes in for disabled boys and we're supposed to applaud, but when loving parents arrange caring marriages for them there's this. Arranged marriage isn't forced marriage, it's between consenting adults. SEN people can get married.

    ReplyDelete