Thursday 30 November 2017

Outside The Triangle

Less than an hour ago, as "the Editor of the influential Lanchester Review", I was on Sputnik Radio in Moscow talking about Brexit. Less than an hour before that, I had heard the Today programme's version of the Trump versus Theresa debate, with Jamie Rubin as the Left, meaning that, with Ann Coulter as the Right, Melanie Phillips was the centre ground. This is what triangulation sounds like. Sputnik and RT are the alternatives and the correctives.

6 comments:

  1. No one reads the Lanchester Review and you have received almost no money towards your comic. Calling you influential must be part of more Russian fake news.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Influential" and "big-selling" are two different things. Bitterness is an ugly look. And it was such a good interview that they want me on again.

      Delete
  2. Have you consider seeking political asylum in the Russian Embassy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This time next week, I'll be organising the crowdfunding a bankrupt's one way ticket to Tel Aviv. He won't be able to sell his CBE, because the Queen will have had it back.

      Delete
  3. Why are you going to Israel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not. Well, I have no immediate plans to do so, anyway. But I'm not going to need to flee anywhere.

      Delete