Wednesday 14 February 2018

Yellow Lines, Red Lines

I do not know how I had never thought of this before. There should only ever be double yellow lines on one side of a street, with free parking on the other. You know what you have to do, brothers and sisters. You know what you have to do.

The man who put me onto this is the Henig-sceptic's Henig-sceptic. See if you can guess his name from the following, receipt of which has been acknowledged by the Chief Executive of Durham County Council, terry.collins@durham.gov.uk:

Dear Mr Collins,

Please advise such persons as it may concern that I myself have been advised by ... to issue counter-summonses against them for false and malicious allegations, for victimisation, for conspiracy, for professional negligence, and for libel. I trust that that will not be necessary. Very many thanks.

Yours sincerely,

David Lindsay

But anyway, yes, there should only ever be double yellow lines on one side of a street, with free parking on the other. You know what you have to do, brothers and sisters. You know what you have to do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment