Monday 6 November 2017

Formal Complaint Against The Crown Prosecution Service

Just sent to Her Majesty’s Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain formally that the Crown Prosecution Service intends to proceed with my trial at Durham Crown Court on 6th December, despite the very grave danger to life that that would pose as set out here. I was initially arrested on grounds that have been entirely refuted, and then charged on further “evidence” that did not even purport to turn up until six months to the day after I had been charged, and indeed an hour and half after the hearing at which it was supposed to be submitted had been scheduled to be held.

It is a matter of record that those Labour members of Durham County Council whom I had ever met at the time that I was charged (Lyn Boyd, Joanne Carr, Malcolm Clarke, Ivan Jewell, Ossie Johnson, Carl Marshall, Linda Marshall and Olga Milburn) all consider it morally impossible for me to have committed the offence alleged against me. I am to stand trial solely on the basis of a physical impossibility, namely a fingerprint that may or may not be mine (it is not), from one hand but not the other, on one side but not the other of the fabled letter, and on it but not on the envelope in which it was posted, an envelope that carries no trace of my DNA where it was sealed.

Yet on that basis, to quote the above link: “We, the defenders of Bharat and Eretz Israel, are either going to send you to jail and then kill you when you come out, or kill you if you are not sent to jail. You are not going to Parliament, you are going to prison, and then you are going to be killed. We are the heirs of Nuthurum Godse, we are the heirs of Moshe Sneh. You are going to be killed. You, David Lindsay, are going to die at our hands for Bharat and Eretz Israel. So is any lawyer who acted in your defense in any case, anywhere in the world, for the rest of your life. So is any witness who testified in your defense in any case, anywhere in the world, for the rest of your life. So is every member of any jury or bench that acquitted you in any case, anywhere in the world, for the rest of your life. All those will be killed for the defense of Bharat and Eretz Israel.”

This is a completely and utterly outrageous endangerment of human life by the Crown Prosecution Service, and I am therefore copying this letter to my MP, to the MP for the City of Durham, and to local journalists, as well as to my solicitor.

Yours faithfully,

David Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Plead insanity - ther's plenty of evidence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except that there isn't. They tried that one, and I was pronounced to have no mental health issues whatever.

      Delete
  2. Can the crown prosecution add a charge to a trial when the police did not charge the defendant with that charge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Police don't charge, and they wouldn't have charged me. So far as I know, if the CPS charged me with anything else, then we'd be back to square one on that particular charge.

      Delete